Sunday, 13 November 2016

Courtney Smith X Shoe Lab Preview

Hey guys,

So on Wednesday morning I was up bright and early before work to pop in to the Courtney Smith X Shoe Lab collection preview.

I'm sure everyone is familiar with Courtney and her amazing work, but if not, Courtney is one of Ireland's top stylists and an exceptionally talented sartorial star. 


The stylist worked alongside Shoe Lab designer Audrey Murray to create the capsule collection, which is comprised eight boot styles.

The styles have varying 1970s musical icon influences, from the Stevies, inspired by Stevie Nicks, to the Jaggers. 


“It has been a dream come true, working so symbiotically with head Shoe Lab designer Audrey Murray and teaming her creative expertise with my vision" said Courtney.  

"For me, this is such a natural partnership as Buffalo has always been my go-to shoe store both as a stylist and a girl obsessed with amazing footwear.”


Design partner Audrey described the line as a "collection of timeless classics."

The range spans from flat ankle booties to on-trend over-the-knee suede boots. As a girl who's committed to comfort, I was delighted when Courtney explained that the collection aimed to be both gorgeous and high-quality without sacrificing comfort. 

That's the ultimate trifecta. 


I personally loved these 'Susie Q' boots, which were styled in black or gun metal. 

While I usually opt for black boots, I would definitely make an exception in this case and choose the metallic, which had a subtle and edgy sheen.



I also loved these western inspired boots, it's all about the little details!

All of the pieces are available in Buffalo Shoe Lab on Exchequer Street, Arnotts and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment